Psychologist under EHIC

Hi there,

I am a full time EU student with no income who has recently moved to the Netherlands.

My mental health is deteriorating from a previous condition which is regularly diagnosed.

I have met my GP the psychologist working there- they have referred me to a third-party counselling service with a referral note. I was wondering whether this service is covered under the European Health Insurance Card?

Thank you,

Bovenliggend Reageren Onderliggend